Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Law of Chart

As promised for today, here is the article on The Law of Chart which I am able to share with you from Surefire Forex Trading. It's a long article and maybe boring if you are in a hurry. Please do not skip a paragraph of this article. You need to digest between the line to fully understand it. It takes me some time to master and apply it into my own trading practice. So don't worry if you can't master it in a week or so.

While I am not trading for the past few days, I managed to have a look on the market until the last Friday. And from my post-trading that I made today, the market seems very choppy and in the period of consolidating. All my charts from the 4-hour down to the 5-minute chart does not agree with one another. I guess due to the long awaited bailout plan bill of US 700 billion still hanging around within the Congress.

But I hope by next week the Congress in the States can make up their mind about the current economic situation before the US NFP. I will resume my trading by monitoring the market behaviour on Thursday all the way up to the last minutes before the released of the US NFP. I will be entirely trading on the 1-minute chart.

Until then...happy weekend and have a great celebration on the soon to come Hari Raya.

No comments: