Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Monday, September 1, 2008

Profitable Monday with 55 pips



Monday of this month for me is so special. It gives me a 55 pips profit on my EURUSD trade, and it's a good start for a good month. In fact, if I have the time to monitor the market today I can get over 70 pips profit. But with all the round of business meeting during the day, I just don't have the time to monitor the market even for as little as 10 minutes. It just happen I have some paper work to finish in front of my laptop that I find this opportunity to enter the market.
Lets now see how it all began and work just now...
I first scanned the 30-min chart for short trade opportunities as the trend is down since last week. It happen that today, the price breaks the low of last week Friday. From here I immediately switch to the 5-min chart and look for a successive downward price movements, where here I draw my fibonacci retracements line.

As you can see from my 5-min chart, I then quickly placed a sell limit order on my MT4 trading platform on the 38.2% level with stop loss at 61.8% level, I.e. In today's case about 20 pips. Then I calculate to have at least twice my profit from the risk of 20 pips. Anyway, I placed my target level at 55 pips from my entry point. The market hit my target level in about 7 hours later.
See how easy it is to trade the forex market with the Surefire Forex Trading method. It's so easy and tools is very simple. Looking forward for a new trade on Tuesday.

Until then happy trading guys!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

I've created a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of money making forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.