Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A little profit at the end of the week


I was a little bit frustrated on the Friday trading, just before the US NFP release where I was about to the trade the news. 15 minutes before the golden 8:30 time, my internet connection experienced connection problems. Around this time I was about to place to pending orders on my MT4 platform, one a buy stop at 1.4260 and the other a sell stop at 1.4238 and expecting either one of my pending order will be striked by the market strong movements.


But it all went by the minutes and the hours and I missed over 50 pips opportunity. My internet connection resumed normal operation just after midnight Brunei time or just after lunch in New York. I attacked the market quite late and managed to enter the market just about the 38.2% level retracements and I bailed out the market approximately 40 minutes before the closing time. I bagged around 30 pips profit, and by this time the spread on the EURUSD have widened by 5 pips.


Anyway a good week for the start of the month. I hope to trade good trades in the coming weeks. Until then happy fasting month of Ramadhan and happy weekend.




No comments: