Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stop loss hit...now waiting next wave

During the London session, my earlier entry during the day at 1.4124 hit my stop loss that is 43 pips away from my entry. My initial target was over 100 pips but market only make it to over 70 pips then gradually making some reversal over a period before it hit my stop loss just before 5:00 pm (Brunei).

Right now, I am waiting for the next wave that may be generated by the US Pending Home Sales. Price breaking 1.4050's level will make some opportunity for my next trade, providing there will be some good retracement towards 38.2% level. As of this writing the market is coming back to the 1.4130's level after the US number posting a lower than expected number of -3.2% vs expected -1.5%.

I will see how the market develops after yesterday GSE bailout on the troubled mortage firms. Until then happy trading guys ;)

No comments: