Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Thursday, September 11, 2008

88 pip profit with EURUSD today



A good profitable trade for today fueled by poor ecomonic condition within the Eurozone and lower commodity prices. This condition have elevated the US Dollar against the major currency. Earlier today at around 10:00 am Brunei I enter a short trade on the EURUSD from 1.3986 and aimed an 88 pip profit target. My target eventually hit at 5:00 pm.


It all started from another down leg on the 4-hour chart when it breaks by marked purple horizontal line. From this moment I hunt the market for entry opporunity by drawing a fibo line on my 30-minute chart. Immediately, I placed a sell limit order at the 38.2% level retracement with the usual stop loss at 61.8% level or around 33 pips from my entry. I then usually placed my target at least twice that of my risk.


Looking for another profitable trade in the day to come. Until then happy trading guys ;)

No comments: