Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Biggest Loss in a Single Day

I don't know of what happen to me today. I am too addicted to trading today, it's just like I am taking some drugs or whatever. In this single day I trade multiple lot one after another after, and keep on trading when my orders were being stopped out. In total I traded 5 short traded on the EURUSD and none making any profit. And in total I just accumulate an astonishing 95 pips loss!

I just cannot explain why, but I don't feel any emotion today but I think I try to be a robot but with greed. Even as I write this post, I placed another sell stop order at 1.4516, with a stop loss placed 30 pips from my entry and a huge target of over 100 pips.

Let just see how it goes. But in all trade I never risk more than 3% of my trading funds. I will keep you all posted of the outcome with my hyper trading mood today...but never make any winning trades.

Be happy trading ;)

No comments: