Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Looking to buy EURCHF

16 Jan, 05:59 - EURCHF seems to be sitting around an immediate support of 1.4696, and based on the Daily chart candlestick, it might be going for the long side if the current trend continue.

My action for this pair: - I place buy stop at 1.4815 with stop loss a distance away at 1.4675. My target for this pair will be at least 100 pips or near the 200 pips figure.

By the way I loss on 15 Jan trade with the EURUSD. The signal given to me by kuasaforex indicator seems to be a false one. Moreover, I jump in quite late and during heavy volume trading happening. Thus, I get a requote from my broker over three times and I was given a bad price than anticipated. Lesson learned from this condition for me is not to push the trade under heavy trading volume, where other traders pushed their orders.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

I've included a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.

Blogger said...

If you are trying to profit from an extra 100-200 pips per day then I advise that you try FastFXProfit.