Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

EURUSD gain strength after being punished




6:41 pm (Brunei): I just enter a trade with EURUSD for a long trade at 1.36040 with a stop place at just about the Blue BBands in the 1-minute chart. My target profit level today for this pair is set at R2.
Reason behind my decision is that on my main trend (30-min chart) all the signal is in Blue and this is further confirmed by my 5-min chart, with all three indicators in the blue zone. So I immediately enter upon the close of the bar right after the first blue dot in the 1-minute chart. I also set a trailing stop loss to protective stop to reduce risk.
I will wait for this pair to close before I can trade other currency pair. Other pair that I may consider would be EURCHF and EURGBP. Until then...I will update on the trade development as it happen.
Happy trading guys



No comments: