Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GBP may set for a Bull...Euro still hammered by USD

As of 7.10 pm (Brunei) there's still no trade that I can execute in the currencies that I am looking at with Kuasa Forex indicator. First I will like to discuss EURCHF that I am aiming to trade as soon as the 1-minute chart making some bull run. I'm looking for the indicator to turn blue first before it resume into RED.
From the chart above of EURCHF, my main trend the 30-minute chart is in Bearish signifies by the RED indicators (notice all three indicators in RED). The 5-minute chart is also in RED, the same with 1-minute chart which prompts me for a short trade. I am now just looking at my 1-minute chart to look for a next short trade. Before I can do that I need some retracement...so I just wait for a blue indicator to develop before I can trade for the next RED dot.
My target will be at S2 with a stop loss to be defined as the market develops.




1 comment:

Blogger said...

Imagine if you had a robot with 6 years authenticated live proof?

I just finished a webinar with Mark and his partner, Antony, two days ago and it was GREAT.

During the webinar Mark and Antony shared their secrets to success and answered questions about their new release of the GPS Forex Robot that CAME OUT TODAY!