Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Friday, November 14, 2008

Missing the boat for 40 pips return

Today could be another good trade for a 40 pips short trade with EURUSD, with minimal risk of 21 pips. However, since the trend breakout occurs around the afternoon 15 minutes before the Friday prayer, I have to take my own way and have to miss the boat for another great opportunity. Another trade potential also occur this afternoon aroun 4:00 pm (Brunei), but again I miss that opportunity as I am attending an occassion for Haj season of my close relative.

As of this writing, new resistance level just developed in my 30-minute chart at 1.2662...so I will be watching this level to breach for another short trade opportunity. But I need to be very careful today...it's Friday...so false signal may occur.

Happy trading ;)

No comments: