Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Profit of the Month - 80 pips

Yesterday I made a loss of 17 pips in the EURUSD. I overlook my entry and actually enter on a wrong trade at a wrong time. I made a short entry whereas the signal was going for a bull. Fortunately, today I made a profit of 80 pips doing short trade with EURUSD from 1.2491 at around 11.20 ish and finally hit the target around 3 pm at 1.2411

My total loss this month including last week unfortunate NFP is 37 pips, not including last month worst ever loss (due to internet outrage).

Right now if you are going to enter the market, I suggest try to stay on the side. It's way to choppy and most likely the market going north for some retracements. By the way for the 80 pips profit, I am using 30-minute and 5-minute time frame.

*All times indicated here are in Brunei time.

No comments: