Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Market in sideways...will be taking some break

The market movement this week is somewhat flatten. Even after I look at all major currency pairs. But I expect there will be some explosion when the current market trend break at some point. Maybe another short trade or vice versa.

Right now, I need to take a break and will now switch to Daily chart. Daily chart is very relaxing for me but to trade it will require good equity strength. What I would like to do with Daily chart is to look for trend breakout, and from here I will switch to lower time frame.

As in my previous posting in this blog, a break of the 0% fibo level will trigger another new trade opportunities. Right now my cash equity does not allow me to trade right from the Daily chart.

Until then...happy trading.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I recommend that you use the best Forex broker: AvaTrade.