Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Friday, August 1, 2008

Trading the NFP with EURUSD

For yesterday trade I am using the Sure-Fire Forex Trading system & method. Simply it offers simplicity and a clear cut risk/reward probability ratio. I am using 30-min and 5-min chart to calculate the risk as well as my entry and exit point.

Let me show you how it all works yesterday by first looking at the main chart to identify the trend on the 30-min chart:


The red leading EMA indicators are well below the lagging EMA, colored here in gold. The immediate support level is at 1.55631. So I am looking to the price to break the 1.55631 to look for an entry. Once the price break this level just before the US NFP released, I will go to a 5-minute chart to determine my entry and my risk.

As it happen EURUSD break the 1.55631 support earlier during yesterday’s trade, and I immediately switched to 5-minute chart. When you look at the 5-minute chart below there are some opportunities to enter the trade. But from my experience, I discount that as false entry. Why? Remember the rules, don’t trade before the big economic news or else you will be eating up alive by the market rouge waves.

I only draw fib lines just before the news and place pending order only after the market making some wild moves. You can see it moves up wildly and down out of a sudden. If I enter early I will surely hit the stop loss point. With this technique never enter early. It is far much better to wait for a confirmation. Let the market settle and find it ways.

As always I make my entry at 38.2%, place my stop at 61.8% and set my target at least 3 times my risk.


And walaa! See how much the market can give me with this technique. It’s well over 41 pips from a risk of just 14 pips.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Hello Ya'll,

I've created a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of money making forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.

Blogger said...

If you're seeking to profit from an extra 100-200 pips per day then I advise that you use Fast FX Profit.