Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EURUSD target hit, position close

I resume my Friday trading today from 1.50125 with my Friday's target of 1.49850. It quickly hit my target in the next 22 minutes after I execute my entry. In total it gives me a clean 67 pip profit, but I miss my ultimate profit target that I set to hit at 1.4937 as I don't have the opportunity to re-enter the market at the level after 1.49850 target is hit.

In total for the first week of August I net 56 pips profit. I will progress with the second week trading later on Monday during or after the Asian session. Until then, happy trading guys ;)

No comments: