Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oil fresh new lows, sliding Euro further

The crude oil price today make another new lows during the New York session to $111.39. This price action has accelerate further heavy slide of Euro against the Dollar. With that as well it has break my down trend resistance marked at 1.4698 and fueled further with good economic numbers from the US, I finally made another short trade for the EURUSD.

On the 5-min chart as soon as the price retrace to my fib 38.2% level, I enter a short entry from 1.4707 and set three separate targets. There are 1.4664, 1.4633 and finally 1.4584. However, no matter what happen for today, I will close all my trades at least 30 minutes before the market closing. All entries have a tight stop loss of less than 20 pips.

I will be back to update on my trade. Happy trading guys ;)

No comments: