Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Aussie & Canadian making my trade today


It wasa very good trade today for two different currency pairs, one for a short trade and the other for a long trade.
The first trade opportunities developed around 10.00am Brunei with the AUDUSD. I immediately placed a sell stop order less than 1 minute prior to 11.00am, with order placed at 0.6470 with a risk of 24 pips. I marked my target of at least 48 pips away from my entry. It hit my target over an hour later.
During this time, the USDJPY also developed similar trading pattern, but I was unable to trade the pair due to equity limitation. However, I did able to spot another trade opportunities with USDCAD just before noon Brunei time. Without much hesitation and knowing a good trade nearly accompolished with the Aussie, I placed a Buy Stop order with the Canadian at 1.2546 with a risk of only 22 pips. I placed my target for this pair of 44 pips away from my entry point. Almost similar to AUDUSD, it hit my target of 1.2590 in over an hour but less than 2 hours from my entry.
All together today, I am able to bag-in 92 pips profit. As of this writing, I saw trade opportunities again the Aussie but will not trade the pair as the market will be quite thin. Until then, happy trading guys...


No comments: