Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trading EURUSD & USDJPY with the most simplest system

On Monday onwards I will be adding new trading system & technique to trade the EURUSD and USDJPY in the most simplest way. I will be trading on both Daily chart and a combination of multiple time frame using SRDC system and an advanced system created by Mark McRae.

SRDC will be the most simple. SRDC stands for Support Resistance Daily Candlestick and as the name says will only be traded with Daily chart. The system is way much better than Avi Friester system. SRDC can be applied to any currency pair.

All you have to do with SRDC system is to look for yesterday's High and Low candlestick point. Then place a pending order, a Buy Stop on yesterday high price and place a pending Sell Stop on yesterday low price. And you need to do this just prior of the start of new candlestick on the Daily chart.

I will be only trading on EURUSD and USDJPY for obvious reason - the low spread. With FxPro I get a 1.8 pip spread on EURUSD and a 2 pip spread on USDJPY. Profit objective for this technique is only 10 pips with stop loss at 20 pip.

My experience with this technique is quite good and it constantly giving me well over 90% profitable trades and I only trade once a day. I will be posting my live trading on a daily basis with this SRDC system.

The advanced system created by Mark McRae will utilized four EMAs, a good understanding of drawing trend lines, and looking the other three indicators namely MACD, Williams % and RSI at a predefined custom settings. I will not go into much details on the parameter setting for this system as all information are protected by law. Releasing it will get me into trouble. But I will show you how I use the system, how good and how simple the system really is despite it's complex nature.

The main objective here is to show that I when using both system can give me a good risk to rewards ratio. Mark McRae system so far has a very good rewards or profits with lower risk exposure. SRDC gives better simplicity and constant daily profit.

I will be back tomorrow. Until then have happy weekend ;)

Recommended & Trusted Broker:

No comments: