Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Looking for USDJPY entry opportunity

For this week, I seems like to trade the USDJPY pair as it already caught my attention twice. It's being bullish, initially breaking the 106's level and now breaking the 108's level. The Dollar now trading hands against the Yen at 108.02 as of this writing. Now here is my initial strategy for entry:

My entry based on the last hour calculation at 9:00 am New York is 107.45 with a tight stop 30 pips below. My target is generally twice of my stop. But since the pair now trading well above 108's level, I will be assessing my entry point, until such time I can see some retracement in my 30-minutes chart.

I will update again as it happen. Happy trading guys ;)

No comments: