Recommended & Trusted Broker

Recommended & Trusted Broker
Trading account from as low as $100; Low spreads starting from 1.8 pips; 24 Hrs Multilingual Live Customer Support; Financial news from industry leaders; Flexible funding options; Plus more benefits

Just A Reminder...

Dear All,

I personally urges you to scrutinize any "super "trading system by providing fast rich method or all-in-one signal to realize your dream, before paying fee to them. As we all undertand, the way to fortune is a painstaking process, much due to your hard efforts and practice, do you think people now can produce any super machine better than human brain? Please do not fall victime of "impulsive buying", cool down yourself for some days first before giving your most precious asset: "Money".

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GBPUSD waiting to turn bearish

I will be watching closely for this pair for an bearish opportunity, maybe after the FOMC meeting. When I scan around the 4-hour chart of this pair, the Stoch trend line seems reaching its support level and maybe breaking the line anytime. Once it break here I will short GBPUSD with trailing stop to protect my pips.

EURUSD right now is trading on my EA and making some 60 pip profit mostly on long position. But as of this writing I see posting a loss of 38 pips.

USDJPY is on a range bound trade and we may see some action on this pair after the FOMC meeting announcement released at 2:15 am Brunei.

I will update on my trading. Happy trading guys ;)

No comments: